Today is my 7th wedding anniversary, and my husband and I have naturally spent the weekend reflecting on highs and lows throughout the past seven years (and truthfully, the seven years before that... we're high school sweethearts, so our memories include things like, dare I say it... prom).
So many of our highs revolve around our travels together (first as a couple, then as a family). A few highlights?
- an amazing meal on the Piazza Navona in Rome during college
- wine tasting along the Rhine in Germany
- admiring artistic masterpieces in Paris
- long walks in Killarney when I visited him while he spent a semester in Ireland
- horseback riding in Jamaica on our honeymoon
- watching my sister get married on Cumberland Island, Georgia
- admiring the New York City skyline from the Statue of Liberty
- sitting under the stars while camping in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- discovering amazing towns like Ribadeo during our three weeks in Spain
- learning we were pregnant with the arrow in Boston
- snuggling with the arrow in South Haven, Michigan
- reaching new heights with the arrow in Red River Gorge, Kentucky
- splashing in the waves of Lake Michigan at Warren Dunes State Park
This post is a part of Mondays are for Dreaming at The Mother of All Trips.
Photo courtesy of Photography by Leslie Ann.