Because of our upcoming move to England, one of my goals for 2013 has been to be braver. I know this experience will force me out of my comfort zone in so many ways. But I want to embrace the experience with open arms. When else in our lives will we have this chance? One way to encourage this is to, once again, surround myself with positive messages.
So when minted.com (you might know the site as a popular place for wedding invitations) contacted me to host a review and giveaway, the first thing I did was type "travel" into their search feature. When this print popped up, I knew it had to be the first thing to hang on the walls of our new home in England:
It says, "Make Voyages!" How appropriate for the 3 years we have ahead as a family.
Besides the print itself, which I love, a few other things that I think are great about minted.com:
- Fabulous designs. The site allows designers from all over the world to submit their best work, and then brings those designs to us, the consumers. I fall in love with just about everything I see on the site.
- Easy to navigate site. I sometimes get a bit lost on Etsy (which I also love), but minted.com will direct you right to your area of interest. And the search feature is great if you just want to be inspired by a particular topic.
- Variety. They've got everything from stationary to invitations to wall hangings to party decorations. If it's made of paper, they probably sell it.
- Size options. If you choose a wall hanging like I did, when selecting a size, they show you someone holding it in each of the sizes. I need visuals like that!
One thing to consider:
- Price. You could likely find wall hangings, invitations, etc. for far cheaper online. But the quality is top-notch, and I love supporting these artists and their beautiful designs. I consider a piece like this to be an investment, and something that will hang on my walls for years to come.
You can enter daily! (Either pick other things you'd buy or stick with your favorite, but be sure to leave a new comment each day.) I'll select a winner on Friday, April 12 at 9 p.m. EST.
Disclosure: Thank you to minted.com for providing me with a gift certificate to purchase the print for this review, as well as a gift certificate for one of my readers. All opinions are my own.