This is why I was excited to review products from the Life is Good line, available via AppOutdoors.com. I've been a longtime fan of this product line because I find their clothes particularly soft and comfortable. Here, The Arrow models a couple of our favorite Life is Good products that we've purchased or received as gifts in the past.
Camping at Brookville Lake this summer in a Life is Good sun hat.
For purposes of this review, I mixed up some Life is Good products I've never seen or tried (a winter hat and little boy socks) with a couple of my favorite long sleeve T-shirts for toddler boys. I can't wait for winter to dress The Arrow up in these shirts:
My only complaint about the Life is Good line is that sizes can be tricky to figure out. They don't come in your usual baby/toddler sizing options. In fact, I was most excited about the winter hat to keep The Arrow's noggin nice and warm during all kinds of adventures this winter. Sadly, it was far too big for him. (Not a total loss, as it fit me perfectly, so I decided not to return it.)
Other benefits of the Life is Good line:
- I love their emphasis on the great outdoors. Many of their shirts and products have clever and catchy tag lines that encourage people (young and old!) to play outside.
- Soft and comfortable. I've already mentioned that, but when you're dressing young kids, it is worth repeating.
- Good variety. You'll find bags, clothes, socks, hats and so much more at this site. A good site to bookmark for Christmas gifts. If you're looking for more shopping suggestions, I enjoyed this review of a Life is Good journey tote at the Pitstops for Kids blog.
- Easy online purchase experience. Other than a little trouble figuring out The Arrow's size, my online shopping experience at AppOutdoors.com was quick and easy.
- Because I hate when an unexpected high shipping amount forces me to exceed my intended budget, my favorite aspect was that the shipping amount was clearly stated up front before I even began the checkout process.
- Both Life is Good and AppOutdoors.com have a focus on environmental sustainability.
Disclosure: I received a $50 gift certificate to purchase Life is Good products from AppOutdoors.com. I was asked to write this review, but all opinions are my own and I was not asked to express a particular point of view.
This post is a part of Things I Love Thursday at The Diaper Diaries.